Ordering with Us
When you place an order, we're all hands on deck to get it processed. However, there might be times when we can't fulfill an order. If that happens, we promise to refund you within 30 days using the same way you paid.
Getting Your Chocolates
Choose between picking it up yourself or having it delivered. For our friends in the Klang Valley, we'll get your order to you within 2-3 working days, unless we tell you otherwise.
Our 'Happy You, Happy Us' Exchange and Refund Policy
Not thrilled with your order? Let's sort it out! Call us at 03-62721155 ext 163 within 24 hours of pick-up or delivery (we're here Monday – Saturday, 8am – 5pm). To help us help you, keep your items as they were delivered, and have your order number and some photos of the issue ready. We'll review things and see how we can make it right.
Privacy is Key
Your privacy matters to us. We handle your personal info with care, using it only to make your experience better and keeping it safe and secure. You can always opt-out if you're not comfortable with how we use your data. We may share your personal information with third parties for logistics or communication purposes. You can elect for us not to do so if you opt out by sending us an email at email@example.com
Changes to Our Terms
We might tweak these terms now and then. But don't worry, we'll always aim to make things better for you, our valued chocolate enthusiast.
We're thrilled to have you with us on this chocolate journey. Your trust and satisfaction are what we cherish the most. If you have any questions or need help, just give us a holler!
The Chocolate Concierge Team
Our Lawyers Wanted These Added...
- Pictures shown on our website are for illustration purposes only.
- The selling price listed is only for the following:
- Edible items: product supplied either with a paper pouch, box or bag. The selling price does not include other add-ons such as a cards, balloons, flowers, frills, ribbons, bunnies or champagne (not that we sell it).
- All chocolate products must be stored below 18°C.
- Access to our website and to our service are permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our website or our services without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site or our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts our website or our services, or our entire website or services to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your order details and any activities that occur under your account.
- You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website or our services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website or our services or any network or equipment used in the provision of our services.
- We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and our services, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of our website. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our website, we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our website, our services, and any website linked to our website and any materials posted on it.
By visiting or ordering us, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The terms ‘Chocolate Concierge’, ‘our’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to the business owned by Temper & Sense Sdn Bhd at 8 Jalan 3/37A, 52100 KL, with company registration number 1254106P. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Your continued use of this site constitutes acceptance to these changes.